Saturday, June 9, 2007

Book cover

Cover for A Very Difficult Man. There's a way to transfer it to my Blog but I haven't figured out how.

In the meantime let me tell you about a very obnoxious neighbour two doors up from my home. He feeds crows, gulls and squirrels in his back yard. I have spoken to the man and have sent him a letter signed by my husband and me and our next door neighbours to no avail. I notice the birds swirling around his back yard. So he doesn't give a damn for the rest of us who have asked him to cease and desist. There isn't a By-Law in Victoria forbidding the practice.

Victoria is a port city so we do have to keep watch on the rat population. Rats invaded the house next to this man! Not pleasant and costly to eradicate. The peanuts and bits of bread and buns attract the rate!

Okay, that's my rant for to-day. One last note. I'll take time away from my writing to see if there is a possibility a neighbourhood delegation might influence City Hall to write a B-Law forbidding the pracitice. Or, we might gather a delegation and knock on his door and ask him to STOP!

Anita

No comments: