Saturday, June 9, 2007

Delinquent

I'm not sure if anyone has found my Blog but I soldier on hoping for the best. A comment would be nice. However, I am not a diary-keeper by nature and keeping a Blog is like keeping a diary. Nattering away about little incidents in my life isn't exactly earth shaking stuff. Are you (whoever you are) interested in the process of writing? On my last Blog I briefly noted my writing style. How I get started, etc. Presently I am re-working scenes. The working title of my book is Estella. She's one of my heroines. The other is her niece, Victoria. Fascinating women each in her own way.

Okay. I will go on about my book, Ring Around The Moon. It's a time travel romance, contracted by Cerridwen Press. Unlike most time travel romances, where the heroine travels back in time, my hero travels forward in time from 1807 to 2007. Imagine the problems he has in the present time without a modern identity. How can he acquire one? More of that when my book is fully edited and has a cover I can put on my Blog.

That reminds me. I'm going to sign off and see if I'm clever enough to put the covers of A Very Difficult Man and Isabelle's Diary on my Blog. It will pretty it up!

Anita

No comments: