Thursday, June 14, 2007

Strawberries

I have to make nice to my Blog again and I'm not a very smart Blogger. No jokes. No witty dialogue. No erotic tales. What do people write on their Blogs? What makes a snappy interesting Blog? My grandson,Fraser, says it has to be intersting - like what I ask to which there was no reply. Interesting to whom?

About the strawberries. It's June out here on the west coast and the strawberries on Vancouver Island are the best in the world. We drove to one of the farms and bought a lot of luscious red berries. Instead of Blogging I made freezer jam. It's easy. I never do anything hard.

Wait a minute! Writing is hard. I'm writing a Regency romance and wierd things are happening. No Ouija boards or tables moving around the room or ornaments flying off the walls - although that would be interesting. I think I've written about this in a previous Blog so will cease and desist.

Have I mentioned Ring Around The Moon by Time Travel romance? Probably. Writing is my game and I have to promote every one of my books and urge you, whoever, you are to order copies. One copy? Go to www.CerridwenPress.com and order my historical romance, A Very Difficult Man. Make me happy.

Bye for now.
Anita

No comments: