Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

Did anyone miss me? My computer was away being serviced. Altogether I had no computer for ten days. I felt as if I'd lost part of an arm or half a foot. What to do with spare time? I read. I thought about "Phyllis." the name of a strange book I'm writing. Also about "Norah," next in the Ghost Writer Series. But until I'm sitting at my computer with the story in front of me, my creative brain turns off.

Sort of like the missing aircraft when someone, (one of the pilots) turned off all the communication equipment. Now I'm back I shall get to work. But - The Ghost Writer Mystery manuscript is formatted and read for uploading to Smashwords. Big Sigh. I don't know how to do that.

Our resident librarian asked us to write a limerick about St. Patrick, on March 17th.  I wrote a limerick and then went on writing, in rhyming lines about the good saint. He made a mistake and hunger stalked the land. It was fun to write. I shall copy it on my next blog.

I'm on Twitter now and am now sure how to Tweet and what to Tweet about that might bevaguely interesting to another Tweeter..

Spring is not doing it's springy thing on Vancouver Island. Yes, we have daffodils blooming in fields and on hillsides. but we need sun and a rise in temperature. We are better off than my family who live in the Toronto area. It's been a cold, cold winter with no relief in sight. Niagara Falls is mostly frozen! Canadians can tough out the wretched cold but how about giving us a break, weather god.

I have to Tweet!!!

Anita Birt,
www.anitabirt.com








No comments: