Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

Just look at the date. My last post was back in February. I do have an excuse. I am trying, without success, to up-load my book, The Ghost Writer Mystery, to Smashwords. They're supposed to be the place to go toget extensive marketing of e-books. I am hitting my poor head against a wall day after day. I write long and short blurbs to go to retailers with my book. I write my profile. I price my book. I do everything except sing and dance and plead for assistance. And I need an ISBN.

I'm going to type the link to my cover and see if it works. If it does please let me know ASAP. Here it is:  theghostwritermystery_cover1.jpg  Try it on Google, it might work there. I'd better test it.

The daffodils are blooming along the edge of a stand of bushes and tress across the road. They propagate and more and more appear every year. The flowering trees lining our streets are all pink and pretty. As the weeks go by different trees bloom until May when the dark pink flowers appear.

Daylight Saving Time starts on March 9. Spring your clocks forward one hour.  Why can't we stay on Standard Time all year round?

Must go and go head to head with Smashwords for a half hour or so. I'm sick of them. I'm sick of trying.

There, I got that off my chest. I'd make a cup of tea but I don't have any milk and I like milk in my tea. I'll have wine with my dinner this evening and smile, as I'm doing now.

Keep buying my romance novels. They are never out-of-date. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY.  RING AROUND THE MOON.  TOO YOUNG TO DIE.  The two Isabelle stories are published together in a trade paperback titled. ISABELLE. A super gift for a reader in your life or for yourself. Indulge.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com




No comments: