Sunday, March 23, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

Life can be difficult. I wrote a long and interesting Blog about Happiness. The health benefits of smiling. About "High energy is usually a sign of very healthy mitochondria." inherited from mother. I've been  high energy person all my life, even now as grow very old, my energy level is reasonably high - it's also important to exercise. That is why I take long walks.

I wrote abo9ut toilets, fancy new ones that washes from behind and from the front. Better rmodels allows for temperature control, direction and pressure control, retractable spritzer wands and automatic driers as well. No more toilet paper. Imagine. I really think I'd  do without "spritzer wands." Imagine one of them losing control and waving madly around the basthroom.

I'm sad about losing my last blog. Can't think what I pressed that wiped it clean off the map. I'm away to think about having wine with my dinner. Comforting. Don't  you agree?

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: