Monday, July 9, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

After reading in the paper recently about The Honest Toddler and his words of wisdom, I wondered if there was space in the wide, wide internet web for words of wisdom from "The Honest Old Lady," that would be me, of course. Have lived a long and interesting life. Lived in seven different countries. Had a long and happy marriage. Raised two interesting and challenging children. Had a mother who wrote adventure stories for girls. Have written five romance novels and one non-fiction book myself. 

I await a comment or two.

Change of subject. Check my publishers web site and have a look at the cover of my book, TOO YOUNG TO DIE. www.ellora's Cave.com. Easy to order with one or two clicks.

 How would you fare if you had to escape into the Cascade mountains with a three month old baby to avoid being tortured and then shot. Not a pretty picture. Buy my book and see how my heroine manages to keep herself and the baby alive.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com



No comments: