Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

My review is up on the Darkest Before Dawn Amazon.com site. Sadly I missed a spelling mistake when I posed it. My fingers sometimes act on their own and instead of writing "hoping" I have typed "hopping." Sigh.

I really need , faithful blog readers, if such there be, to purchase copies of,  TOO YOUNG TO DIE, my romantic suspense novel.

Ring Around the Moon is finding more and more readers and A Very Difficult Man continues to be a favourite.  Isabelle's Diary and Isabelle's Story make a good pair. Enjoy them on your e-readers.

A Very Difficult Man,  Ring Around The Moon and Too Young to Die are available from my publisher, Elloar's Cave.com and many popular book stores. Wander in and buy copies. Books are comforting in e-published form or in trade paperback.

Stay well. Go for a walk if you can. Enjoy.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: