Friday, July 20, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

I am putting together characters for the book I am writing. Whether I can pull together a new book is a moot point. I am energized with a new project and that's a good thing.

John Peterson's book, Darkest Before Dawn, is important to me because I was there. The ship on which I was a passenger was close enough to the sinking of the Empire Heritage and Pinto to feel the explosions and the depth charges targeting U-482. For history buffs the book should find a place on your book shelves or on you e-reader.

His history of the German U-Boat campaign makes frightening reading since the U-boats ran rampant through the convoys sinking ships and killing thousands of men until the Allied forces learned how to target the U-boats.

Back to me. I have books awaiting your purchase! Make my day. I have five-books, A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, ISABELLE'S DIARY, ISABELLE'S STORY, RING AROUND THE MOON AND TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

A very Difficult Man, a historical romance, Ring Around the Moon, a time travel and Too Young to Die, a romantic suspense, are also in trade paper back. Buy from my publisher, Ellora's Cave.com or at your favorite book store. Because my publisher does not market in Canada, Canadians can purchase my books at Amazon.ca. Simple. Easy. Try it.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com




No comments: