Friday, March 15, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book

"Who am I," I asked yesterday but no one commented to give me a clue.  The years are flying by. I thought when I became really old I'd be bored and ready to toss in the towel, so to speak. Instead I am busy, writing mostly, reading books and newspapers and going for lovely walks by the sea. To-day was a two hummer day because the sun had peeped through.

Fog right up to the road in front of where I live this morning and the fog horn was blowing all day. I walked out early afternoon to enjoy the sun and the sea when the fog lifted.

My story is coming along. It's writing itself, more or less. Something turns up adding excitement to the pages. That is all I shall say because the main characters are unusual.

Anita

Here's a promo for two of my books I think you will enjoy.

 "Isabelle's Diary," a contemporary romance is available as an e-book. "Isabelle's Story," is historical and tells the story of Isabelle who wrote the diary during the final years of the nineteenth century. It's available as an e-book.


www.,anitabirt.com

No comments: