Sunday, August 11, 2013

Anita Birt/s Note book and breaking news

The news is not about my mystery novel. I have just discovered my publisher Ellora's Cave has taken my historical novel, Isabelle's Story, renamed it Isabelle, created a beautiful cover but. . .
My name is misspelled on the cover. Sigh.

The book is just on the market so the name can be changed. It's listed under my name but my last name is wrong on the cover. It's in trade paper back listed at over sixteen dollars. Will it sell?
That's my news for to-day.

My new story is coming along slowly. The story is writing itself, so to speak. I await what happens next.

If you are anxious to look at the cover of Isabelle. Go to www.ellora's cave.com, search for Isabelle and it should pop up. The cover is really pretty.

Anita
Web site in transition

No comments: