Monday, August 12, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book and other ramblings

I think Ellora's Cave must have the price wrong for my historical romance, ISABELLE. Who is going to pay $18.99 for my book? USA dollars makes it even more expensive for Canadian buyers. The price is way out of range for romance novels.

Go have a look at the cover. See it at, www.ellora'scave.com  Type in ISABELLE in the search box.

My web mistress (sounds like a spider at work!) is reconfiguring my web. Change of colour. Scene changes. She might put in a swan since it was seeing a swan swimming in the sea and writing;
THE MISADVENTURE OF TILLIE,  A SWAN, that I found my writing voice.

I have done no writing to-day. Had an appointment to see my doctor. Unusual for her, she was running late. Made me late getting home and by that time my energy level had dropped. I also walked over 1000 metres in the morning. Can't do everything.

The Canadian astronaut, Chris Hadfield has written a book titled, An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth. Worth a read. He spent six months commanding the space vehicle (can't think of its name) He played guitar and sang. Entertained classrooms of kids. Inspired we on earth to live well, think well and do well.

That's all my ramblings for tonight. I have to send e-mails to family, friends and various hangers on to buy ISABELLE and make me smile.

Anita Birt




No comments: