Sunday, August 18, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book and other musings

About the re-issue of my e-published book, Isabelle in trade paper back, as ISABELLE with a gorgeous new cover. Price is interesting. On the Ellorascave.com web site my book is priced at $18.99 . On Amazon.com the price is $14.27 There's a war of words and perhaps legal action pending against Amazon's pricing. They are taking away the profit from the publisher who promotes and publishes the books. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. Not pleasant.

My publisher is sending me author's copies of my book. I want to hold the book in my hot little hands and admire the cover.

In the meantime, I have started writing another book. A whole scene suddenly appeared inside my head. What to do? Ignore it. It didn't want to disappear so I have kick started a book. This takes place in a care home for people suffering from dementia and/or Alzheimers. Not a pretty picture but my character is not suffering from dementia. Why is she there?

That's all to report this Sunday. I am awaiting the birth of my first great grand child in  England. The baby is due any minute now. My son and daughter-in-law are eagerly awaiting their first grand child. So much excitement.

Do order ISABELLE and enjoy a historical romance, 1895-1900. The setting is in and around the town of Llandrindod Wells, in Wales.

I'll let you know when my new web site is up and running. My web mistress wants me on Face Book to promote my books.

Anita


No comments: