Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book and various trivia

I have finished editing my mystery novel and await to hear from the professional editor who will read and comment and make suggestions.  In the meantime, what am I to do? I've been busy writing day after day I'm feeling a bit lost without something to do.

I have an idea or two. A novella appeals to me. I don't want to tackle another full length novel. My Ghost Writer Mystery came in at 85,000 words. Not a long book but I'm not as young as I used to be and something short appeals to me.

I might add another adventure to Tilly. Remember her. "The Misadventure of Tilly, a Swan." Or pick another animal, like a little goat or little donkey.

Anyone wanting a copy of The Misadventure of Tilly, a Swan, leave your e-mail address in the comment section below. I cross my heart never to keep your address on file.

Big article in the newspaper about the making of a hamburger in a lab from a cow's stem cells is yucky. No thanks. Too freaky for me.

I shall return. It's time for lunch.

Anita
My web site is being changed, refreshed and intriguing. Stay tuned.

No comments: