Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book

I should be used to it by now but having one of my e-books now available in trade paper back is always a thrill, especially ISABELLE  with the lovely new cover. I hope I will never get to the point in my life where I ignore a "thrill" and miss the pleasure of anticipating something new.

My mystery novel, A GHOST WRITER MYSTERY is still in the hands of my editor, whom I am paying, to give my book a professional touch.

When I wrote my romance novels for Ellorascave.com they provided the editor. She lived in Australia. We did all the work via the Internet. It worked out well and my books all had excellent reviews.

I received my royalty cheque yesterday from Ellorascave.com. My historical romance, A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, sells better than my other books. If you haven't read it, try it as an e-book or in trade paper. My royalty is better when you purchase it in trade paper.

Do try my other books. ISABELLE'S DIARY, only available as an e-book. Read it before buying ISABELLE (You are buying it, are you not? Makes a wonderful Christmas or birthday gift for a woman who enjoys a good read. It's a historical romance.)

RING AROUND THE MOON - a time travel with a difference. He comes from the past to the present time. It's set in magical Cornwall where the unexpected can happen. Dip your writing toes in my book and enjoy the journey.

TOO YOUNG TO DIE - a contemporary murder/mystery where my courageous heroine, in order to escape from a man with rape and murder on his mind, has to save herself and the three month old baby she is caring for by heading into the  Cascade mountain forest at midnight.  Bears. Cougars. Lynx. Who knows what lurks in the trees? Enjoy my book as an e-book or in print.

ISABELLE is now available in trade paper back. Cost. $18.99
Save your pennies. Buy a copy for a woman who enjoys a page turning historical romance. It almost didn't have a happy ending. Came close though.

Anita Birt



No comments: