Saturday, February 1, 2014

ANITA BIRT'- WEAVER OF TALES.

And now it's time to write a line or two on my blog. Had a visitor this afternoon, another writer. Instead of romance she is writing what she calls a Cozy Mystery. The demographic seems to indicate our population is aging. So why not focus my writing on the older group of men and women who enjoy a good mystery with lots of twists and turns and red herrings hiding around corners.

My present book, The Ghost Writer Mystery fits the bill perfectly. I am on my way to publishing it as an e-book using  Smashwords.It's a style guide to e-publishing. I have only discovered the site and am fascinated by what it offers.

Mystery! I think we all love them. A good yarn takes us into a different space. It's a tough market with so many wonderful writers tricking and treating their readers. Fun and games.

Bloggers out there. I'm interested in being a guest on your Blogs or you being a guest on mine. Let's promote each other.

How do  you find me? I'll do a Google search and see what comes up for me.

I shall return tomorrow. With, I hope, my new web site!!!

Anita


No comments: