Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

I'm getting excited about my book, The Ghost Writer Mystery.  I've chosen the cover and am thrilled with it. When I get the final copy I'll see if I can upload it to my blog. There must be a way. There's a sense of mystery in the cover. A good cover helps sell books. I hope that holds true. I won't get rich with e-book sales but having my latest book out there and available to download on e-readers, I-pads, I-phones and the like gives me a delicious feeling of accomplishment.

Now back to writing,  Breaking Out, it's A Ghost Writer Mystery with the two main characters doing their sleuthing.

Finally the rain has stopped. The sun is shining in Victoria. After three days of non-stop rain I was eager to get out and walk, so that's what I did..

Have a look at my web site. Read the reviews of my romance novels and purchase a copy. If you like a historical novel,  A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, is the book for you. It's set in 1845, London, England. My hero returns from the Crimean War, wounded in body and soul. He's withdrawn from society, drinks copious amounts of brandy to ease the pain in the stump where his leg was amputated in a field hospital in Crimea.

His widowed mother is at her wits end to drag him out of his isolation. She engages an attractive young lady to read to him. Not a good idea. He throws book at the young lady and makes her life miserable.

Read my book to see what happens after the young lady throws books back at him.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: