Sunday, February 2, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

Oh bloody hell, I wrote quite a lot on  my blog, accidentally pressed a wrong button and lost it all. Boo Hoo. So to begin.

My new web site is up and it looks great, very professionally done and easy to navigate. The man who put it together avoided fancy stuff around the edges so it is about me and my writing and my blog and where to find this and that. So here is the web site:

www.anitabirt.com

It's got everything you need to know about me up to the present time. As soon as I have the ISBN for my book, The Ghost Writer Mystery, I'll start the process of turning it into an e-book. Manuscripts have to be formatted to be published as an e-book.

It's my birthday to-day. Ground Hog Day. Will the ground hog, his name is Willie, come out. If he sees his shadow he'll go back hibernating for another two months. If he stays out, winter is over!!

Out here in God's country on the west coast of Canada the daffodils will soon be blooming. The flowering trees will grace out streets.  The birds will heed the call of nature and build nests for their young.

On my walk yesterday morning I noticed a bird high up in a tree. I didn't have my binoculars and could not recognize it. I stood and watched. Then it flew away. Had white markings on its wings. I came home and studied my bird book and am sure it was a Northern Mockingbird. I hope it sings. the Mockingbirds in the south have such a wonderful songs. We live in Pasadena many years ago. I'd waken in the night to the gorgeous sound of a Mocking bird singing. I'll never forget it.

Back to Blog business. I'd like to visit other Blogs and have Bloggers visit me. I'm interested in what others writers are doing. Do come by. You'll find me at: ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES. Google makes it easy to find me.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com



No comments: