Thursday, February 6, 2014

ANITA BIRT, WEAVER OF TALES

"Laughter is life's sweetest creation." From the Hummingbird Legend.

Did you smile at someone yesterday? Last night? This morning?

No one reads my blog so why do I bother? I like to chat to invisible friends who may be lurking in cyber land. Or hiding under bushes. Or sitting on a mountain top meditating on the meaning of life. Is that you?

If you'd rather not read my blog, please send me a rant! A rant is better than silence.

I don't have big issues like abortion on demand, or gay rights or pensions for our soldiers who served in Afghanistan. Although the soldier issue is important in my family. Contribute to WOUNDED WARRIORS.

If you have a book to promote. Tell me about it. Writers helping writers is what I do. Send me something and I'll share something with you.

Send a comment. There's a space down below.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: